Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cabin Fever

Last night while we were fixing dinner, I could hear Brylie and Kayden giggling in the bedroom. They came running out trying to hide from us behind curtains, under the table, and they even climbed up on the counter and tried to hide in the cupboards. When we "discovered them" Kayden said, "I want to go swimming!" Dean was barbecuing, so he kept trying to sneak outside to find the pool. Poor kids, they are ready for warm weather!


The culprits! Sorry for the sideways picture, I don't know how to flip them... any pointers?

3 comments:

Erin S said...

When we move to AZ, you can come swimming anytime! Now I am going to call you.....

Taylor Family said...

Ellie has been wearing her swimsuit for the past month around the house!!! These poor kids its so hard to stay in the house all the time!!! I can't wait for spring!!!

todd, christy & kids said...

How funny! My kids are itchin for warmer weather too. Hope you are feeling better from your belly button fiasco.