So, I don't really have any good excuses for not updating this blog in awhile, but I do have a lot of lame ones!!! Mostly, our computer was slowly dying so there was limited use on it. Then we got a new one, but it intimidated me and I haven't figured out (or taken the time to figure out) how to download our pictures on it and really, my posts are just boring without pictures.... And life gets busy and little things like writing down your memories get pushed to the back for some reason.... I will try to do better! Our last week has been somewhat exciting and worth writing down, so here is a little update!
Brylie got to be sedated to fix a few cavities on Tuesday.... I knew the medication was working when she stood up, touched a painting on the wall of a pond and said, "it's not wet?!" with a confused look on her face. Then she started talking a million words a minute and they whisked her away while she had no idea what was going on in the world around her. Only to return with one less tooth and a shiny "princess" filling! Poor girl. She came home to sleep off the rest of her loopiness, and Ryman who had been sleeping for several days because of what we thought was the flu started complaining about a pain in his side. So, when Brylie came to, it was Ryman's turn for an adventure. A chest x-ray and cat scan later, we found out he had pneumonia! He was admitted that night and finally got to come home on Thursday. The pain is going away, but he is still sleeping like crazy! I had no idea what pneumonia could be like. Poor kid. So, we are recovering from our little adventures from last week and hoping that there are no more hospital visits until we are bringing home our new little one who still remains nameless! Now see- wouldn't that post have been much more exciting with pictures?! I'll work on it! Hope you are all happy and healthy!
14 years ago


11 comments:
Poor Ryman! Hope he is feeling better soon!
Sounds like the kids have been keeping you busy and life exciting! Glad Brylie did so well with her dental work and we hope Ryman gets feeling better soon! Let us know what we can do to help! My boys would love to play with Kayden!!
So sorry to hear about Ryman...I bet Brylie was pretty entertaining...what did Kayden do while all this was going on?
We were worried about little Ryman! Glad to hear he is doing well. We miss you guys too! We need to get together soon before baby #4 comes!
Hang in there! If there's anything we can do PLEASE let me know!!!
I wish I would have been working when Ryman was at the hospital!
Man, sounds like you have a house full. Good luck with Ryman, poor kid!
Sorry about your medical problems. Chels had pneumonia when she was 10 or 11 and it was tough on her. Hope all is well now.
I had no idea Ryman was that sick! Hope he get's all the way better soon!!
Candria you are such a great friend and always there in a pinch. Glad that Ryman is feeling better.
Whew! What a week for you! Hope Ryman feels better soon! And hope this next week is very uneventful in comparison!
Okay, I had a giggle fest when your daughter thought the picture was suppose to be wet...heehee...LOVE those moments!
Does pnemonia have anything to do with a cough? (Why we weren't at church, or HAVEN'T been a lot lately) is because Skye got really coughy sick for two weeks and now Cyrie has it. We wont be there next week either cause we'll be in Utah. Thanks for all you do in their class :)
Post a Comment