Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's a.......

GIRL! Thanks to a very kind doctor who was willing to go back and check after the ultrasound tech finished, we found out today that we're having another girl! Everyone is very excited, but also that everything looks good and healthy. We should have known, so far our boys let us know right when they look and the girls are staying shy. Typical....

20 comments:

Shannon said...

YAY!! Congratulations you two! I hope all is going well with you guys. we miss you, come visit soon!

Amy Lovell said...

Oh, so exciting! I was hoping you'd have another little girl. Congrats.

Alison Hixson said...

Yay, yay, yay!!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys! I am glad that everything looks good and that the baby is healthy! What a relief! I can't believe it's a girl!! I totally thought it was going to be a boy! I'm so excited that I was wrong!!

Unknown said...

Yay for girls! that's so fun for you guys!I don't know what having a girl is like yet- but you do- so congrats!

Linds said...

THAT AMAZING! Congrats Candria! How perfect! 2 boys and 2 girls!

Xoxo Grandma said...

Fabulous news, Brylie needs a sister to talk to...she'll take good care of her too!

Higley's said...

Yay!!!! I knew it was going to be a girl!! I think Allison got us mixed up...I'm sure I'm having a little boy!! Time will tell... Love ya!

AJ Candrian said...

Yea for babies! Congrats Cacky! I'm excited for another cute girl to join your family!

Hannah said...

Yay! How perfect is that?! Any name ideas???? I hope you're feeling well!

Allison said...

YAY! Congrats to you both!
When is your due date again?

Brittany said...

Awesome--I was hoping you were going to have another girl (is that bad?)!

Linds said...

Thank YOU for YOUR comment! ANd no I'm not amazing, I just find "me Time" although I guess it is slightly amazing to find ANY me time when you have kids. (Except "me time" consists of putting the kids to bed and staying up till 1 in the morning).
Sorry I haven't taken the time to get to know you and your family. FYI: I'm planning on it!
Happy Holidays!

Mandi said...

Wow... an even number! Now Dean can't say the boys rule!! And you two have such beautiful girls! Congrats!

Melissa said...

Yahoo! Love little girls!! Congrats and glad everythings still going great! So good to catch up with you guys the other day-miss ya!

5dollarFanatic said...

Yeah-I am partial to girls myself. So excited that you will have two of each! How fun is that?

Miriam Lusk said...

Yay for girls!

The Howards said...

Congrats lady!! Good luck!

todd, christy & kids said...

Congratulations Candria!! oh ya and Dean! ;) So exciting!

Jamie Hyatt said...

I'm so excited for you. Thanks so much for being so great with Dallin, we appreciate your friendship.

Alayna said...

Yipee i was waiting to be number 20!! For a while I thought I would have to leave two comments! I can not wait to hold your little one,i am so excited for her arival!!!!!-hearts- alayna