Sometimes I feel like I am always telling my kids (especially this one) "No" throughout the day, so sometimes it's nice to actually say yes. I feel like I have to pick my battles throughout the day for both my sanity and my kids'. So, when Kayden asked if he could get in the bathtub with his pajamas already on tonight, I decided that was something to say yes to! I don't think any of my other kids have ever asked to do this, and honestly I was impressed that Kayden even asked first! Crazy child....

And a closer shot of Kayden's cute smile! He's learned to wink and if you look at those pearly whites, you'll notice one isn't so pearly anymore! (Front and Center) One of the consequences of this summer's playing hard. He bonked it on something and now it's dead! At least it's not a permanent one, right? Again, not something I've had happen to Ryman or Brylie, but then again are we really all that surprised with Kayden?

And yes, the chocolate ice cream on his face, makes us all smile!
OH! And also, all the comments on our new little one definitely made me smile! Thanks!


6 comments:
What a creative guy! You're such a great mom.
And thank you for your kind words. They really helped me to feel better about things!
Haha, he is such a SPAZ! Where did he get it from?
Oh my! We better not let Brayden & Kayden play too much together...they will give each other ideas!
Seriously, love that kid! Who would think to have a bath with pj's on?? Only Kayden! He truly does have a way of making those around him smile!
Are you sure you're going to be able to handle another one?! :) I love that all of your kids are SO different, yet all absolutely adorable at the same time.
Kayden rocks! And way to go Candria... Baths with jammies on are fun!
Post a Comment