Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Memories

Dean and I talk often about the memories we make with our little family. The ones we've already made and the ones we hope to make. Our children's minds are so open to learning right now, and those memories provide such wonderful teaching moments that will hopefully stay with them forever. This blog will hopefully help us with remembering the old ones and looking forward to the new ones. One of Dean's favorite quotes is, "God gave us memories that we might have June roses in the December's of our lives." So, here is an attempt at one of my new year's resolutions.... memories.

11 comments:

Morgen said...

It's about time!!!:) you will love it, it gets very addicting:)

Alayna said...

Yeah Hooray!!!! I like this background better than the other one!! Good choice!

MichaelJ said...

I'm glad you followed my advice and got a blog. You can thank me later.

Three Men and a Janie said...

So excited to see you blogging! Thanks for sending the email. Your family is beautiful!

Erin S said...

Actually, you can tell Michael this was my idea FIRST. Love the background!!!!!!!

pharen said...

Hey Candria, It's Avery. I'm so glad you have a blog too! Ours is www.farenandavery.blogspot.com So check us out! Your kids are so cute and Brylie is just beautiful. I still remember that little face. This will be so nice to keep in touch with you guys now. See ya!

Xoxo Grandma said...

Love your families blog. Thank you for letting me keep in touch with my amazing niece and her adorable family....give the kids a hug for me & tell them I miss seeing them. Isn't Salt Lake calling for a visit from your family? You know you've got a place to stay, right?

sharmysteele said...

I am so excited that you are blogging now. Just another thing to talk about!! Yeah!! I love your family and kids pictures. Adorable!

Hilary said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! (PS love the memories theme...love it.) I'm so excited! You and your fam look great...all beautiful as would be expected. Let's catch up soon. Much love.

Miriam Lusk said...

yay! so glad to see that you have crossed over! You blog looks great! Love the pics.

Alison Hixson said...

Yay! Now I can stalk you from afar! I love the picture of Kayden on the side! He is such a hoot! I will miss seeing him in nursery on Sunday. You have such a beautiful family! Yes, please please email me those pictures. Feel free to take any from New Years off my blog if you want them! (When I actually get them on!) alison@hixsonfamily.com Hopefully we'll see you soon!