Monday, January 19, 2009

Boys will be Boys

We got some great gifts from Dean's mom this year, these ones we kept on the top shelf of the closet until Ryman re-discovered them this weekend. Kayden got his this summer for his birthday from my dad. (Aren't these kind of gifts supposed to be pay back? I thought I was an angel child.... ) So, the boys decided to have a little boxing match. Look at those muscles!

Dean was in the lead at first, with Kayden going for whoever he could reach.

But, the little boys eventually ganged up on their dad and took him down. Good times... And the gloves went into a new hiding spot hopefully until it's warm enough to play with them outside!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look awesome! Glad to keep in touch, blogs are the best! You all look great!
*hugs*

Morgen said...

I hope nobody ever gives us some of those, my boys try all day to kill each other without any help!

Miriam Lusk said...

bahaha! I love it! Those will be so much more fun during the summer time in the back yard :)

Erin S said...

I love your kids, can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!! Kayden looks like he going poop in the first picture. If you want me to delete this comment, I will!!!!

Dub said...

I'm not sure how you're raising those children, but MY children would never engage in such an activity! :)