Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween Pictures

Since my completely outdated and ancient cell phone will no longer take pictures, here are some for all the aunts & uncles and grandmas and grandpas who are feeling jipped that they didn't get a picture text this year! (Even though none of them will probably check this blog since I've been such a post slacker!)

Our Halloween was full of fun and candy as usual!



Harry Potter, Darth Vader, Lady Bug, & Friendly Witch




Here is Kayden trying to use the "force" to control a helium balloon. After this picture, he jumped off the mantel as high as he could and said, "That's the highest jump I've ever done! Good thing I had this costume on so I wouldn't get hurt!"


I have another Kayden jumping story I need to post, maybe tomorrow...

6 comments:

Brittany said...

I love how Darth Vader is standing next to the Jesus picture. :)

Michael said...

Why would you ever let Kayden jump from above the fireplace? I would even be too scared to do that.

Erin S said...

Oh my heck, it took me a second to realize that was Kayden standing up there! I thought it was a Darth statue or something because I was thinking to myself, "Surely she wouldn't let him climb that high..."

Linds said...

WHOLLY MACAROLE! That IS high!!! My daughter could have been his wife for halloween night (let me finish jeesh...;) Cyrie was a pink Darth Vader for halloween. SHe's obsessed with the force as well :)

Xoxo Grandma said...

Like Erin, I thought that was a statue too...tell him to be careful, Aunt Joy said she wants him to survive his childhood! LOVE YOUR CHILDREN...loved spending time with them a few weeks ago.

Emily Nelson said...

It's Grandma B, Emily and Chris! We love your blog! Keep us "posted"!