Saturday, November 19, 2011

Family Photos

Dean's sister took pictures for us recently and she just sent me the cd. ADORABLE! She did such a great job! Here's a little peek...


A little behind the scenes shot... What taking pictures was really like... I love this picture!






Aren't they cute! I'm one lucky mama!!

10 comments:

Erin S said...

Haha, that first one is so funny!!! Your kids crack me up.

Brittany said...

Those are SO cute! You do have a darling family.

Malita Bingham said...

Super Cute! I love seeing them every week!

Cory n Tara said...

Love it--the first picture sounds about right--I don't remember an family pictures that we took that went perfect! They are all growing so much--we miss you guys and need to do a game night or something!

Amy Lovell said...

I can't believe how grown up your kids look, they're all darling!

Marie said...

So super cute!

Allison said...

Those look awesome!

Jenn said...

LOVE THEM!!!

Higley's said...

adorable! Love them!

Annie and Family said...

DARLING!!!!! And I love the Bridge jumping post. (Boy, could I see his reaction coming!)