Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Toad!


By request - here are some videos of our little toad, Taybri! She is trying awfully hard to grow up way too fast! Brylie was walking by the end of 8 months. Taybri only has 3 days left to match her, I don't think she'll make it, but she is awfully close! (Sorry for the tv in the background, my annoying voice, and the Christmas totes stacked up - our garage is under construction, so they haven't made it out yet - pictures of that soon to come!)



This next video is of her today when I was unloading the dishwasher. The blender had some water left in the bottom of it and when she figured it out.... well, you'll see. It had to have tasted soapy, but she just kept going for more and like a good mom, I video taped it instead of stopping her. Sometimes she puts her toys in her mouth so she can crawl away with them. You'd think she was mimicking the dog, but we don't have a dog.... She also LOVES paper! We joke that after she finishes eating dinner, we give her a piece of paper for dessert! She has sabotaged a piece of homework or two.... Should I be worried?

4 comments:

Erin S said...

Oh my heck, she is too funny!!!

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness Candria...that is too funny!!! I can't believe she's ready to to take off running!!! Good luck with that! We miss you guys!

Annie and Family said...

SO cute!!!!

Higley's said...

So Cute! Karleigh loves paper too! She cries & throws a fit when we take it away from her! These babies just grow up too fast!!