Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Suckers....

You know those sweet bonding moments you experience with your kids? Well, Dean has one that he has shared with all of our kiddos. Taybri's served two purposes though... Her first sucker with dad, and a comparison to big sister! We are still wondering who Taybri looks like in our family, she seems to have a little of all of us in her tiny features!
You want me to what?
This is the best day EVER!
Here it comes..... the sour face! Now the next picture is of Brylie's first sucker and the last one is of Taybri. (Yes, we put her in the same outfit on purpose...)


Well, the sour faces have similarities...

7 comments:

Alison Hixson said...

How cute! She really does look like all of you! I love the sour faces! It is just priceless! (it is making my mouth water just reading about it and looking at the pictures!)

The Robinson's said...

Sooo cute! You guys are great. I love the daddy/baby moments. We sure miss you guys. I hope you had an awesome Christmas. I'm hoping to get out your way in this summer. Maybe we could catch up.

Jenn said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! SO CUTE!!! I love those pictures!!!
We miss you guys!

Xoxo Grandma said...

Have you ever thought she might have a little of your Grandma Candrian in her? FUNNY parents...funny faces. I can't believe it wasn't a Sees sucker!

Erin S said...

She is so tiny!! But super cute.

LaNae said...

Super fun! What fun pictures / memories.

Annie and Family said...

What an absolute doll!