Tuesday night was pig wrestling at the Jerome fair. Brylie was on a team last year and wanted to do it again. Ryman and Kayden decided to join in on the fun as well. So, they got their teams together and had at it!!! They all did so good!! My friend Alayna said last year that she was going to make them tutus if they did it again, and they turned out so cute! The crowd went crazy when they saw them run out there! Here are some pictures & videos of the night...

Getting out of the pens, covered in mud. Brylie is saying EWWW! And the boy have their heads hung in disappointment. They didn't get their pigs in the barrel, but they all did so good!
The videos aren't the greatest, but you get a sense of what happened!
The videos aren't the greatest, but you get a sense of what happened!


7 comments:
How cute! I love the Tutu's.
Wow! Pig wrestling! We live in two totally different worlds. Though some might describe Congress that way. :)
Yea Brylie's team! I have never heard of pig wrestling. Too funny.
I THINK U GUYS NEED SOME PIGS TO PRACTICE ON I HAPPEN TO KNOW WHERE THERE ARE A FEW??
LOOKS LIKE FUN!
How fun! I'm sorry that I missed it! It looks like they had a great time!
That's AWESOME!!! And pretty funny to watch!
Candria, do you feel like driving to Boise on Tuesday? Hil will be in town, and we will be getting together with Ali and Lue. Call me! 208-376-3917
Post a Comment