Friday, June 24, 2011

A few accomplishments... in May

Another better late than never post, but one that definitely needs to be posted!!! Kayden graduated from preschool (not that we were concerned he wouldn't... he is very smart, I guess we should be celebrating more that his preschool room and teacher survived a year of Kayden!)

Here he is with his amazing teacher, Mrs. Mortensen. We love her!

Mr. Cheese. I love his blue eyes and his dead tooth...


Another great accomplishment... Ryman's first piano recital! He has been taking lessons since February and is doing so great!! He loves it and we are again very lucky to have a wonderful teacher! I am so glad there are all these wonderful people out there willing to share their talents to benefit and teach others. They are amazing people!


2 comments:

Xoxo Grandma said...

Wow, good job Ryman. Your grandmother would be so proud of your musical skills.
I can't believe Kayden will be in first grade. Amazing how fast they are growing up.

Annie and Family said...

Congrats kids! We love you guys. Hope you're having a fun summer.