Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New tricks....

Taybri has kind of taken up the posts on this blog, but don't let that lead you into thinking that the entertainment of Kayden has died... So, just in case you've missed hearing about an adventure in the life of Kayden... This is for you!




What is he going to be/do when he grows up? And is this a talent I'm supposed to help him develop?....

6 comments:

Amy Lovell said...

Wow, he's such a cute little kid, and those climbing skills are awesome. He'll have to go to BYU-Hawaii and work at the Polynesian Cultural Center so he can be the kid who climbs the trees to get the coconuts down.

Erin S said...

Haha, I like what Amy said! Those are definitely some sweet climbing skills he has.....it'll come in handy one day....

Shannon said...

Awesome! Our kids would get along so well. I'm crossing my fingers for st. louis convention too. We are in the process of getting our house ready to sell, I'm working on opening my shop....life is crazy and good. We'd love to have you come visit. I thought we would take a trip to Idaho for 3 weeks or so. Looks like Marc wants to go to Mexico instead. I know crazy, right? Since when does Marc not want to go home. Hopefully we'll get to see eachother soon. We miss you guys.

Jenn said...

Silly Boy!!! You've got your hands full with that one! :) I'm sure that talent might come in handy some day!!! Good luck!

Annie and Family said...

Awsome Kayden!!! He could go places as a professional rock climber. (Scarry profession for the mom and rough on the hands).

Miriam Lusk said...

Oh I love that kid! It will sure be exciting to see what his interests develop into.