Saturday, September 18, 2010

Applesauce....

I need to hurry and write this down before I forget...
A few days ago Kayden saw a dead praying mantis outside. So of course he stepped on it.
Kayden: Look! His guts came out!
Me: Gross!
And the wheels began to turn....

During lunch today while eating applesauce:
Kayden: This is sure good applesauce, I love applesauce!
Me: We need to make more applesauce this year.
Kayden: Does applesauce come from praying mantis'?
Me: No.... It comes from apples, why?
Kayden: Because that praying mantis' guts looked like applesauce....

I hope he never grows up....

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I love my Kayden!!! He's a thinker!!! :)

Shannon said...

At least he still ate it after that visual!! cute kid!

Miriam Lusk said...

Haha! What a cute kid!

Alison Hixson said...

Lol! He is so stinkin' funny! You guys must always be laughing at your house!

Annie and Family said...

Kayden is pure entertainment!

Anna said...

We totally remember you guys! I can't believe you guys have 4 kids! I guess we have 3 so...whatcha gonna do?! :) Good to hear from you and it seems like you're doing well!