Eight years ago.... Dean and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a great day full of family, friends, and no more wedding plans!!! The past 8 years have been wonderful and I can't wait to see what the next 8 will bring. I know most couples say "we've had our ups and downs", but I can honestly say that there have been very few downs and most of them have been short lived thanks to Dean's sense of humor. I married the man of my dreams and I am so lucky to have him (something he continually reminds me of with a smile on his face!) He occasionally says, "Thanks for marrying me!" And I'll tell him, "Thanks for asking!" (As a side note he only had to ask me once,... asking my dad required a few more times.... ) What a great day that was and I love that I can look back on these past eight years with a smile on my face. I love you babe!
And Now... (We just look "healthier", not older, right?!)
( After we got married we headed to Hawaii for a week in paradise. On Tuesday we will head out for a week of pulling hand carts and sleeping under the stars for our stake youth pioneer trek. I just realized that in our wedding photo there is a hand cart in the background! What a coincidence! It will be an "anniversary trip" to remember! More on those upcoming adventures to come... )


10 comments:
You guys are so cute. I told my sister the other day that I wouldn't think for one second to move back there. The only reason I would even consider it would be because of you guys. We've never met anyone quite like you two. We love you guys!!! Have a great trip. I so want to do the pioneer trip but can't seem to find anyone to do it with. Post lots of pictures of your trip. Happy Anniversary!!!
Oh yeah, I forgot to wish you Happy Anniversary on the phone today! See you soon!!
you don't look different at all woman! You guys are great, I wish we could hang out more.
I wrote you a big long email the other day but when I hit send..it all erased:( I was so frustrated I didn't write another.
my number is 435-843-7368
happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!
Awww...Happy Anniversary to one of my all-time favorite couples! Hope to see you this summer...are you going to the reunion? Much love to you both.
I remember when you got married, I can't believe it was 8 years ago! Time flies.
Healthier... not even older! You two look exactly the same! Congrats on 8 great years...
Just how many times did he have to ask Dad for permission? :)
You two are as cute as ever! Hope you had fun on the trek! Sorry we missed you but we'll all stop by the next time we are in Twin.
Post a Comment